Dailey's Farm & Walk-Behind Tractors
F2 "Farmer's" Chain Sawmill (see below for video)
Retail price: $1,995 - Fall Sale price $1,875!
Portable sawmill with quality in every detail
The Logosol F2 Farmer's chain sawmill is an ultra-portable sawmill, which can easily handle logs that are up to 24" in diameter. In addition, it is so lightweight that you can lift and move it by hand. The frame is built of 1-meter sections that fit in the boot of a standard car. In a couple of minutes, you have assembled and set up the sawmill at home in your backyard or out in the woods.
This is an affordable sawmill that is incredibly easy to use. Even if you never have sawn timber before, you will quickly get started with your production of planks and boards for your building projects. You take every cut with impressive precision. An auto-locking system with clear scales and fixed sawing measurements gives the timber accurate dimensions.
Several motor options
The design, with a lightweight saw carriage and a 4-meter guide rail, makes the sawmill extremely flexible and easy to use. The carriage slides smoothly on the guide rail during operation, and can easily be lifted on and off. The Stihl MS391 is a suitable chainsaw for the F2 chain sawmill. It has a 3.3 kW engine and weighs 14.1 LBS. With the powerful Stihl MS661, sawing goes even faster. Chainsaw NOT included, but sawmill is compatible with many types of chainsaws.
For stationary production, you can choose one of Logosol's optional high-efficiency electric saws with automatic feed unit, which gives you extra capacity. You can also equip the sawmill with the Logosol Log Moulder, which can be used with both the electric saws and the petrol-driven chainsaws.
Manages all sorts of wood
With the F2 Farmer's chain sawmill you can cut all sorts of wood, from hard oak to knotty pine. The measurement precision is impressive, and chain sawing gives a smooth surface that is easy to after-treat. The chain removes the sawdust while the timber is being sawn. The boards are clean from sawdust when you have finished sawing.
The F2 chain sawmill is the ideal sawmill if you want to cut your own timber. This sawmill is just as easy to set up as it is to dismantle for storage. You get a flexible tool with all the functions needed to do a great job. The sawmill can be configured with 2 metres between the log lifters for longer logs, or 1 metre for shorter pieces, such as fruit-tree.
A maintenance-free lightweight sawmill
The F2 chain sawmill is made of strong, anodized aluminium, a material with amazing properties. You get a maintenance-free, lightweight sawmill that will never rust and can stand up to logs that weigh one metric ton. In its standard design, you can cut 3.8-metre-long logs. If you want to cut longer logs, the sawmill can be extended to any length. Extensions are available in sections of half a metre or one metre, and several log lifters can be installed to make it possible to handle larger and longer logs with retained precision. Besides extensions, the sawmill can be upgraded with a variety of accessories.
• A lightweight sawmill with minimal setup time. With just a few simple steps, the sawmill is dismantled for transport and storage.
• The frame is built of 1-meter sections that fit in the boot of a standard car.
• A lightweight saw carriage that slides perfectly on the guide rail, prepared for both crank handle and bar nose steering. Chainsaw, electric saw, log moulder and feed unit are compatible.
• Durable and dirt-repellent surface. It never rusts.
• The sawmill can be extended and upgraded when required.
• Strong log lifters with log beds, which together can stand up to one metric ton!
• Adjustment of depth of cut in fixed steps gives your timber accurate dimensions.
• Loading stops grip the log when you roll it onto the log bed. They give additional support and stability.
• Adjustable sawmill feet included for steady positioning
• Strong locking of the guide rail sections facilitates assembly and gives increased stability.
• Convenient, easy-grip carrying handle for easy moving.
• Two log clamps XL are included.